Social Media Consultant – Grupo Latinoamericano nonprofit – Springfield, Missouri January – July 2019
- Redesign of Grupo Latinoamericano’s web presence
- Develop content marketing for Facebook page
- Supervision of 3 undergraduate students to work on this project
Host, “Hola Springfield” (radio program) – KDRU Station, Drury University March-July 2019
- Pre-production of the monthly program (topic selection, script development, guest speakers, etc.) https://soundcloud.com/drurycomm/
- Participation in meetings, production, and promotion of the program
Host, Utopística (web discussion series) – Colección Jesús T. Piñero, Universidad Ana G. Mendez Recinto Carolina (former Universidad del Este), January 2014 – May 2018.
- I was one of the four hosts of Utopística, a web discussion series program available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/utopisticaune
- Participated in meetings, pre-production, and promotion of the program
Social Media Consultant – Puerto Rico Board of Social Workers. May – December 2016.
- Developed guidelines for social workers in the use of social media platforms in their professional settings
- Advised the Board on social media strategies for promotion
Associate Editor, Social Responsibility Review, United Kingdom. June 2011 – May 2013.
- Designed and edited the magazine of the Social Responsibility Research Network (SRRNet)
- Promoted the magazine on social media channels
Webmaster, Daniell Heights Residents Community (DHRC) at Michigan Technological University, Houghton, Michigan. January 2008 – May 2010.
- Designed the first website of Daniell Heights Community and performed weekly updates to the website
- Established and monitored social media presence in blogs and social networking sites
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English & Spanish), Issues & Answers, Houghton – Michigan. January – July 2007.
- Performed quality service phone interviews for organizations in the USA
- Executed courtesy customer service calls for one of the largest insurance companies in the USA
Assistant to the Coordinator, Graduate Program – School of Communication, University of Puerto Rico – Río Piedras. January 2004 – June 2005.
- Assisted in student recruitment, admissions, and orientations
- Organized the conferences cycle and graduate school fairs
- Designed the first website of the program
- Developed first-time alumni communication newsletter
- Designed and conceptualized brochures, posters, and calendars
- Wrote press releases to promote the graduate program
Assistant to the Director, University’s reaccreditation for the Middle States and CESPR, University of Puerto Rico – Río Piedras. August – December 2003.
- Edited multiple press releases and documents
- Coordinated events/meetings of 10 – 30 people
Junior Copy Writer and Traffic Coordinator, Crearte Publicidad, Barranquilla – Colombia. January – June 2003.
- Conceptualized TV & radio spots, print ads, and wrote advertorials
- Supervised 6 graphic designers
Communications Assistant (Internship), Hospital Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla – Colombia. August – December 2002.
- Developed communication initiatives to promote services to the patients and community
- Budget planning
Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, INCAMPUS online newspaper, Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla-Colombia. August 2001 – July 2002.
- Created the first online news website for undergraduate students
- Designed promotional material
- Planned the first INCAMPUS awards for the recognition of students, faculty, and staff
- Produced the INCAMPUS awards’ logistic and obtained sponsorship
- Managed multiple event logistics